- You send us an enquiry giving a brief outline of the service requried via our "Contact Us" service.
- We contact you either telephonically or via e-mail to clarify a few points in order to ensure we understand your requirements fully.
- We supply you with a Quotation submitted via e-mail.
- We also supply you with a Service Agreement at the same time as submitting our quotation.
- You return signed copies of both the Quotation and the Service Agreement and pay a 50% deposit into our bank account, details of which will be provided in our quotation.
- You send us proof of payment and upon receipt of both the deposit (reflecting on our bank statement) and the signed Service Agreement, we process the work requried.
- Depending on the service/s required, documentation can be sent to us via e-mail, Dropbox, delivered directly to our office or collected by special arrangement.
- Digital, audio and all other files can be submitted via e-mail or Dropbox. In the case of utilising Dropbox, we create a folder and share it with you via your e-mail address to enable you to save your scanned, typed or audio drafts into the file and then we collect the information once we open the file at our offices.
- We notify you once the typed or transcribed files are ready and submit them together with an "Approval & Signing-off Form" to you via Dropbox or e-mail (depending on your preference and the size of the file/s) for approval and signing-off.
- You return the signed "Approval & Signing-off Form" to us and we invoice you for the remaining 50% of the amount indicated in our initial quotation. This amount must be paid within 24 hours of receipt of the invoice.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- If future services are required and previous outstanding balances have not be settled in full, we reserve the right to decline further assistance to you and/or your company until such time as the previous debt has been settled in full.
- Collection and "On-site" services will attract travelling time and fuel costs at the recognised AA rate applicable at the time of rendering the service. These additional charges will be included in the final bill which is submitted to you or your company for payment.
- We reserve the right to decline any requested services which do not fall within the realm of our service range.